Home Owner Financing Land Pricing View Land Plat Properties For Sale Photos Pay Online Directions Contact Us About Us Home Owner Financing View Land Plat Properties For Sale Photos Pay Online Directions Contact Us Land Pricing
We have land for sale in Georgia with owner financing, use these navigation buttons to find out more information
UPDATED 7-1-2017

We have 19 acres for sale at this location

 

Click Here to Sign Up
Can't find the property you're looking for? Sign Up for our newsletter and we'll let you know when we have new property available!
Go Green

 

Rehoboth Road Property

This property is located in Bostwick, Georgia (Morgan County)

The property on this page has Power and Telephone available
For more information about this property choose a link below
Below links may not work on some internet browsers, if not, just scroll down the page for info.
  Pricing of property Survey plat of property Driving directions to property
  Land Pricing View Land Plat Photos Directions
 
     

 

We have a total of 18.96 acres at this location. This property has approximately 25% of pasture, with the remaining 75% being timbered. This property is zoned AG, and would be great for home place or a mini farm type setting. Within minutes of Historic Madison (County seat of Morgan County).

For a limited time, we are offering a Special 8.25% fixed interest rate on these properties, with a 25 year term.

 

 

For more information about nearby Madison, Georgia, Click Here.

Click Here to visit Historic Madison

 

 

 

 

 

Land Pricing (Back to top) Promotional Interest Rate, for a Limited Time Only
Parcel Size Land Pricing Down Payment Monthly Pmt
18.96 Acres $237,500 $9995 *$1793.76
 
* Monthly payments does not include the annual property taxes that we collect also, see Owner Finance page for details. Property taxes are approximately $70 per month.

 

 

 

 

Photos of the property (Back to top)

 

 

 

Rehoboth Road Survey

 

 

 

 

  Directions (Back to top)
Click to print directions
Since this property is land only, we don’t have an address for GPS guidance, however you may enter " Rehoboth Road, Bostwick, Ga , 30623" into your automobile navigation system.

From AtlantaLocation in Georgia:
Take Hwy 78 East from Atlanta, past Monroe, Right on Unisia Drive (Hwy 83), At Stop sign turn left continue on Hwy 83 (Good Hope Rd.), continue 9.75 miles to High Shoals Rd on left, continue 3+ miles to Rehoboth Rd on right, continue 1/2 mile to property on right.

From I-20:
Take Turn North off of I-20 at exit 98 (Monroe/Montecello Hwy 11), go through the town of Social Circle, at 10 miles turn left, after crossing over rail road tracts to stay onto Hwy 11, at 4 miles turn right onto Plesant Valley Rd, at 1 mile continue straight through 4 way stop sign (Mt Paron Church Rd), at 1 1/2 miles continue straight through 4 way stop sign (Pannell Road), at 1 1/2 miles continue straight through 4 way stop sign (Old Monroe Madison Hwy), continue straight to Hwy 83 (red caution light on corner along with Good Hope general store), turn right onto Hwy 83 and continue 6 miles to High Shoals Rd on left, continue 3+ miles to Rehoboth Rd on right, continue 1/2 mile to property on right.

 

 

 

We have Owner Financing available for this land and for a limited time, we are offering a fixed interest rate of 8.25%.

This promotion saves you $133.32 per month.

(back to top)

 

 

 

 

Home | Land Pricing | Owner Financing | View Land Plat | Properties For Sale | Photos | Pay Online | Directions | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Statement | 5Land Links

We are offering 19 acres of land for sale in Morgan County, Georgia. We are currently offering Owner Financing on these properties. We primarily have land for sale in Central and Eastern Georgia. These properties would be great as an investment, country living, camping and family fun or a mini farm type environment. The hunting is great with an abundance of turkey, deer, dove and quail.

Owner- Pay My Land Inc | PO Box 2065| Loganville | Georgia | 30052

Contact - Chris Folgman 404-354-5872 | Email - manager@5land.com

All information contained herein is believed to be accurate, but, is not warranted this web-site is subject to errors, omissions, withdrawals and price changes without notice

This Property is being offered For Sale by Owner